1. 1. Ownership of the domain WWW.ROQUETAORIGEN.COM
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Law of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
Owner: ROQUETA ORIGEN
VAT No. B65206708 registered in the Mercantile Register of the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 7113, page 167, page 85726, book 6387, Section 2a, entry 1a.
Registered office: Masia Roqueta, s / n 08279 Santa Maria d’Horta d’Avinyó (Barcelona)
Tel: +34 93 874 35 11 – Fax: +34 93 873 72 04
By merely accessing and browsing the Website, it is implied that the user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) expressly accepts the general terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications, given that ROQUETA ORIGEN reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, and/or the Website’s settings, presentation and conditions of access.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All existing content on the web, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design, content and source codes are the property of ROQUETA ORIGEN, which has the sole right, in this case, to use content and to use it with lucrative intent, as it is implicit that this content is protected by the applicable legislation on the matter of national and international intellectual and industrial property in force at any given time, Therefore, the regulation in force regarding intellectual property and its use does not recognize nor assign rights to the User.
Accordingly, in pursuance of the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, the total or partial exploitation, copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of any of the content that appears on the Website is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, distribution and public communication of all or part of the content for commercial purposes, including the medium used to make it available, is not permitted without express written authorization from ROQUETA ORIGEN.
Trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs are the property of ROQUETA ORIGEN, and access to the Website does not attribute any rights over said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Therefore, by accessing the website, the User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by ROQUETA ORIGEN.
3. Hyperlinks and / or Links
Among its contents, the ROQUETA ORIGEN website may include links to other websites managed by third parties in order to facilitate user access to exchangeable information via the Internet.
ROQUETA ORIGEN is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites not related to ROQUETA ORIGEN. The links that may be provided on the Website have been included in our website to enhance your user experience and for information purposes only. In no case does it give ROQUETA ORIGEN the status of guarantor and/or offeror of the services and/or information that may be offered by third parties through the links. Therefore, ROQUETA ORIGEN is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to illicit, poor quality, outdated, unavailable, erroneous or inadequate content and / or services provided in externally linked websites.
According to the foregoing, ROQUETA ORIGEN declines any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other websites linked to its website. Please inform ROQUETA ORIGEN by e-mail in the event of illicit or inappropriate content included in externally linked websites.
Finally, it is expressly forbidden to insert hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes on websites unrelated to ROQUETA ORIGEN that allow access to the ROQUETA ORIGEN website without express prior consent and/or authorization. In the case of authorization by ROQUETA ORIGEN, the conditions to insert links from its website to the ROQUETA ORIGEN website will be established.
4. Terms and conditions for use of the Website by the User
The User is aware of and accepts that access to the Website is free and voluntary, and under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the Website in a correct and lawful manner in accordance with the Law, the present Legal Notice, good faith and public order. The User will refrain from using the Website in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning, assets and rights and interests of ROQUETA ORIGEN, its suppliers, other users or any third party. The User will not overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of ROQUETA ORIGEN or third parties. The User will respond to ROQUETA ORIGEN or against third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
When using the Website the User accepts without limitation that the following actions are prohibited, and may be subject to modifications:
- The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the website, of any of the services or networks of ROQUETA ORIGEN, of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to the data or other information of ROQUETA ORIGEN or any third party.
- Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- Use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or any of its services, including the use, if applicable, of third-party passwords or access codes or in any other way.
- Falsify or alter any information on ROQUETA ORIGEN.
- Enter, store or disseminate, on the Website or from it, any information contrary to the law, norms, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way, violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, the current regulations.
- Perform advertising or commercial operations through the Website or use its content and information to send advertising, send messages with commercial intent, or collect or store personal data from third parties.
- Collaborate with a third party to perform any of the behaviors described.
4.2 In relation to content and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the User agrees and accepts the following conditions:
- Not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the website or any of its contents, except by express written authorization of ROQUETA ORIGEN.
- Not to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of the rights of its owners included in the content, or the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism the contents may contain.
- Not to alter, reprogramme, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this Website.
- Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Website in any medium and for any reason will be considered an unauthorized copy.
- Not to reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property and public communication or making available to third parties where such acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate through the Website any content that infringes the industrial or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties, and, in general, any content that they are not entitled, in accordance with the law, to disclose to third parties.
- Collaborate with a third party to perform any of the behaviors described.
5. Exclusion of liability
ROQUETA ORIGEN will in no case be liable for the following circumstances, among others, nor for the damages that may arise from them, and therefore cannot and need not provide any guarantee against the following:
ROQUETA ORIGEN assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, erroneous delivery, or failure to save Users’ communications or personal settings.
ROQUETA ORIGEN is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Website or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
ROQUETA ORIGEN reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and / or interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User is solely and exclusively responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of ROQUETA ORIGEN to control the absence of viruses, bugs or any other harmful elements to the User’s computer. The User will have adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programmes.
ROQUETA ORIGEN is not responsible for any damages or losses produced in the User’s or third party’s computer equipment during the provision of the Website service.
ROQUETA ORIGEN does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for any damages of any kind that may arise from accessing or using the Content or the Website.
ROQUETA ORIGEN will not be responsible for:
- Possible security errors that may be produced as a result of using virus-infected computers.
- The use by third parties of elements belonging to ROQUETA ORIGEN that leads to confusion of identity.
- Breach of industrial and intellectual copyright by third parties.
- Non-compliance of third parties that may affect users of the ROQUETA ORIGEN website.
- The lack of functioning of the website or any of its services for reasons beyond the control of ROQUETA ORIGIN.
- Consequences derived from the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the Content.
- Illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or its Contents, by the Users.
- Damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that result in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service, during the provision thereof or otherwise.
- Under no circumstances will ROQUETA ORIGEN be liable for any of the content or services found through any link or hyperlink on any third-party website as indicated in the provisions of Section 3 in this Legal Notice regarding Hyperlinks and / or Links.
6. Queries, complaints and communication of illicit or inappropriate activity
Should the User have a suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the User can address ROQUETA ORIGEN through the current or future communication channels as determined at any given time, such as:
Postal address: Masia Roqueta, s / n 08279 Santa Maria d’Horta d’Avinyó, Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 874 35 11 – Fax: +34 93 873 72 04
Referrals communication channels will also be valid for communication by any User who has knowledge that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality may contact ROQUETA ORIGEN.
On the other hand, the reception by ROQUETA ORIGEN of any communication will not imply, according to the provisions of Law 34/2002, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the User as communicator.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in its entirety by the national legislation in force at any time for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them, without prejudice to the application of foreign legislation should it be imperative.
Should any conflict or discrepancy arise with regard to the interpretation or application of these legal conditions, the courts or tribunals which, if required, shall handle the case will be those that correspond to Santa Maria d’Horta d ‘Avinyó (Barcelona), and both parties expressly renounce any other jurisdiction unless the legislation on the protection of consumers and users or other applicable regulations do not exclude the possibility of designating a specific jurisdiction or permits the consumer to choose a jurisdiction.